Terms and Conditions of Sale (“Term”)
Effective Date: 26 August 2020
Please review the following Terms that govern your use of and purchase of products from our Site. By purchasing the products on the Site, you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by these Terms. These Terms form a legal contract for the purchase of the products and can only be amended with our consent. All prices stated in this Site are in Singapore Dollars. Any special offers made available by Artispique shall incorporate these Terms in full.
Creating a Contract
After you place an order through the Site, you will receive an email from Artispique acknowledging that your order has been received. Artispique’s acceptance of your order will take place when you receive an email that confirms that the products have been packed and are ready for dispatch. It is important that you enter a valid e-mail address, as order confirmations are automatically e-mailed to that address. Please ensure your e-mail address is accurate. Also check your spam or junk folder for undelivered invoices.
Uses of Images
Images of the products on our Site are for illustrative purposes only. The products that you receive will vary from those images.
Artispique has the right to cancel any accepted order prior to delivery in the event of any pricing error or any material error outside of Artispique’s control and if you have already made payment, Artispique will issue a refund to you. The purchase of products is subject to availability, Artispique will inform you as soon as possible in the event the product you ordered is not available.
We do not allow any cancellation of orders once you have placed the order.
Your products will be delivered to you as soon as possible, or within the time frame indicated in our email to you. The products will be delivered to you by a courier engaged by Artispique. Risk of damage to or loss of the products shall pass to you at the time of delivery.
If you are not available when your order is delivered, the courier may contact you or leave a message to re-arrange delivery at an alternative time. Artispique does not assume any liability for undelivered orders caused by incorrectly entered addresses.
You agree that it is your responsibility to review and check all your product's design for the following issues before approving the book proofs:
- Text issues: Spelling mistakes, grammar, unfinished text, missing text, hidden text, overlapping text, text in the gutter/binding area, text too close to the trim zone and text not within the safe zone area.
- Photo/ Art work issues: Photo/ art work arrangement, overlapping photos, faces in the photo in the gutter/binding area, faces in the photo too close to the trim line, faces in the photo not within the safe zone area, background not extended until the end of the page and any photo editing that was done to the photos.
- Design/creative issues: Design layout, style, colour choices, use of masks and scrapbooks, and other design elements imported into and/or edited.
- Any other creative choices you made while sending your feedback on your book.
- Any other creative choices you made while approving your product.
- Whilst every effort will be made to present the art in the most professional manner with the closest representation to the original artwork - variations in colours and shades may make the reproduction look slightly different from the original due to the colours model used on screen when you view the digital proof and the conversion of it when printed.
Artispique shall not be held liable for any errors as mentioned in Submissions.
Whilst the Artispique works to minimise errors via book proof links, we cannot accept any responsibility for poor print quality as the quality of print is dependent on the photo resolution quality and design elements image quality.
No changes can be made to the order files once submitted to Artispique for printing.
Returns, Replacements and Refunds
If the delivered product is damaged or incorrect, please contact Artispique at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days from date of receipt. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, Artispique shall only accept returns and grant replacements and refunds on the condition that the items being returned, replaced or refunded were purchased from the Site.
If Artispique fails to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms or is delayed in enforcing these Terms, this should not be interpreted as a waiver of the rights of Artispique under these Terms. A default by you will only be waived if its is in writing, signed by Artispique.
If any of these Terms are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by the laws of Singapore. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.