1. What we collect
We may collect and process the following information about you:
• Personal data that you provide through this website, over the phone, by email, in person such as, but not limited to name, contact information including email address, demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests and other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers. We may also ask you for your personal data when you enter or participate in campaigns, programs or promotions organised by us, and when you report a problem or issue to us.
• Details of your visits to our website and the pages viewed, response time and interaction with the website.
• Technical information about your device such as IP address and operating systems. This is a pure statistical data about the website users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
• Information about you which are publicly available online including your social media profiles.
Provision of your personal data to us is voluntary. However, if you do not provide us with your personal data or withdraw your consent to the use of any or all of your personal data, we may not be able to provide you with certain services which you may require.
2. What we do with the information held about you
We may use information held about you for the following purposes:
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us.
• To respond to your queries, feedback, suggestions, complaints or comments.
• To make available a service through which you can receive a text or other types of messages from Artispique.
• To allow you to participate or enrol in interactive features, contest, programs when you choose to do so.
• To ensure compliance with company policies, regulatory obligations and applicable laws.
• To carry out research, planning and statistical analysis.
• For accounting, compliance and record keeping purposes.
• To develop and improve our products and services.
• To notify you about changes to our service or products.
• To process payment for purchases.
• To send you promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting by sending email messages which you have provided.
You may withdraw your consent for receiving promotional or marketing materials at any time by using the contact details at the bottom of this policy or by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link which is embedded in the relevant email or message. Please note that if you unsubscribe we may still send you service related emails, such as product purchase receipts.
3. Disclosure of your information
Artispique will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data against unauthorised disclosure.
Your personal data may be transferred, disclosed and shared with:
• Our affiliates.
• Our trusted third-party service providers to perform a variety of business operations on behalf of Artispique, such as hosting websites, delivering our email or other communications, handling of payment transactions etc
• Third parties required to deliver a product to you, such as a delivery or postal service delivery.
• IT system vendors, banks and financial institutions.
• Other parties which Artispique deems necessary for the purposes mentioned above.
• Government body or authority if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to
comply with any legal obligation.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. In sharing your personal data, we endeavour to ensure that the third parties and our affiliates keep your personal data secure from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, or similar risks and retain your personal data only for as long as they need your personal information to achieve the abovementioned purposes.
We will retain your personal data only for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, the legal or business purposes of Artispique or as required by relevant laws.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
7. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
8. Your rights
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held about you please contact us here at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, or if you wish to withdraw your consent or limit the processing of your personal data, please write to or email us at the above email address. We will honour your request or objection and will inform you within a reasonable time frame when we receive such request. To prevent misuse and meet your request or objection we might ask you to adequately identify yourself and/or provide other information that enables us to locate your personal data.
9. Personal data from other individuals
If you provide personal data relating to other individuals, you represent and warrant that you are authorised to provide such individuals’ personal data to Artispique and you have obtained their consent for their personal data to be processed and used in the manner as set forth in this policy.
This policy was last updated 26 August 2020.